Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Thing 10 - Image Generators

This lesson was a lot of fun! Like so many of the other tasks, you could spend hours playing with all of the options. That's why I've started completing my posts at home so I can play away. It also helps to be an insomniac.

I added two new pictures to my Flickr page by using generators. The first generator I used was an Image Mosaic Generator. I uploaded a picture of Middleburg Library that I retrieved from the County web page and used it to create a beautiful mosaic. The second generator I used was a Catalog Card Generator. It was very appropriate for my profession and I was able to relate it to my favorite topic, guinea pigs!

2 comments:

CH@LOV said...

Cool images! :)

Cindy said...

I like your images, too - it's a lot of fun to sit down in the evening and look at the staff blogs that you all are doing -