Monday, December 18, 2006

Which of the 7 and 1/2 steps is hardest for me? Step 2: Accepting responsibility for my own learning. I have so many goals that I want to accomplish such as learning how to sew, learning how to speak spanish, and earning a Master's in Library Science. They all will require time and effort to accomplish. I just need to jump in and start achieving.

Which of the 7 and 1/2 steps is easiest for me? Definitely step 1: Beginning with the end in mind. I have so many things that I want to learn. I just need to find the time and determination to do them.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Hi - so glad you've decided to participate - I've had a lot of fun looking at the blogs - thanks for jumping in!

Cool Young Librarian said...

I roger your sentiments. I also have a whole bunch of things I'd like to accomplish, I just haven't found the time, the resources, or the determination to do them all.

(I'd start with Simplicity patterns when you get around to sewing -- they're the most user friendly, have a huge variety, and tend to be the least expensive)